This is what he has to say about his work:
“- Hi guys. I am very proud to let you all know that that new TPH album will feature not one but TWO Gothenburg shredding solos by me, Henrik Danhage. Big thanx to my bro Lord K for hooking me up with great music to solo over. Hope you will enjoy it, people!”
Trust me, you fucken will.
The Prodigy is done with her vocals. DONE! First she did demo vocals for all tracks. Then me and Ms. Asp went back and forth and changed things, improved and rebuilt all kinds of stuff. And then she went into the studio and re-recorded pretty much everything and made it even more phenomenal. I don’t know what to say. I have never collaborated with nor met someone this amazing in this music business thing. You will see. Ellinor has a few words for you all:
“- Done and done! Laid my final hand and vocal on the album. Power and inspiration have been my companions during this half year that has past. Laughter, sweat and tears…Thank You, Lord K Philipson! Tears burn behind my eyes… feels so sad and yet so fantastic! Waiting impatiently for this masterpiece to be mixed by the king. Have a great summer, folks!”
Onwards to victory.
In case you haven’t been following the progress (at our Facebook page) of completing our new album, then you have been missing out. Jörgen has put down 2 songs with his vocals. Ellinor‘s reworked all the demo vocals and nailed the real ones for 90% of the material, and she’s looking to complete the remaining 10 percent in the next couple of weeks. Dirk Verbeuren‘s recorded one song with drums and will get to work on the rest as soon as time allows for him to do so. Everything is still going according to plan, which feels amazing. There are still a few guitar solos waiting to happen and I am working small details all the time, making sure this is the epitome of domination when it’s finished. And it will be.
My life’s work, created together with the best fucken people I have ever encountered.
Just click this link. A lot of stuff is happening as far as the work of completing our coming album goes, and we keep you guys updated over at the FB page on a pretty much daily basis. If you have the least interest in what we do, we strongly advice you to bookmark that page and see what’s going on. There are pre-production clips, a few videos, photos and updates from various people involved with the recording procedure over there. Everything you could wish for to keep yourself up-to-date with our activities.
Go there, coz that’s where the… eh… magic is happening.
As you know by now, you Haters have made sure we have reached the target we set up to cover everything for our coming album. I can NEVER thank you guys enough. You made this happen and I am completely fucken floored. Be sure that this will be our grand opus up to this point. You will see when you get to hear it. Just wait, people… Just wait. You have no idea.
Now when the target is reached there are people asking if they can still get the album… Of course you can. You simply pay the fixed sum (there was a mixed sum installed after discussing it with The Haters, with the option of donating anything above that if you felt like it. This way, when Judas leaks it – he/she had to pay for it just like everyone else) as described in this post. And then you’ll have it even if you didn’t help us reach the target in The Experiment 2. As I have stated before, this one is not being sent out to any media whatsoever, just like the last one wasn’t. It’s created for YOU who make it happen. I give exactly ZERO fucks about reviews, media and everything else that comes with it. No free copies are sent out to anyone. I do this out of the purest passion, becoz it is my calling – and it CAN be done thanks to you, people. You who help me and us to get it all done right with the donated funds.
I will keep you updated with quite a few things as we go along coz I have a bunch of stuff in store for you to keep you on your toes while we complete this album. Always keep an eye on our Facebook where I post stuff on pretty much a daily basis. Also check our forums where I do the same thing. I want you to be involved in the whole process, becoz it’s important to me. It’s important to me to let you know that you are the goddamn reason this album is being done.
I thank you all, all of you who surprised me by making us get to the goal in such a short time.
Prepare for devilry of the finest kind, ladies and gentlemen. Coz that is EXACTLY what we will deliver.